Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pace for that much elevation gain!

I did 12 miles at Turkey Mtn this morning at about 10:40 pace. The dirt trails were a good change for all my joints.
Thanks!

I really wish I had access to trails like those in the Tulsa area. I picked up a love of trail running in Alaska this summer, but haven't been able to run any since.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I skipped my workout yesterday but paid for it two fold by spraying Roundup on anything green in my lawn today "by hand with my backpack sprayer". Unfortunately most of the green is henbit and only a nuke will kill it for good. I forgot to wear my fitbit. That would have been an impressive number on my little patch of ground...acre and a half. I have a date with the couch and the remote tomorrow :)

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lifted 4 straight days last week for the first time in months. Took all 3 days this weekend to fully recover. Back at it today(even taking the day off work for my bday), and hit it even harder than I did last week. Feel absolutely awesome. Definitely missed this feeling.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6x2 squat at 85% and 90% followed by 10x1 speed deadlift at 75%.

3x8 each leg Romanian deadlift (with kettle bell) finisher, then a whole bunch of stretching and rolling to ditch the soreness from Saturday.

A couple more weeks of this program and I can get back to some cardio again. I felt it on Sat.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8.4 miles at Turkey Mtn. (pwrline + pink trail) Trails are finally dry.(mostly)
That's dang good considering you're just a few days removed from a loaded 20k. Lack of hills in my normal run routine hurt me over the weekend. That's something I'll incorporate into my training in preparation for the summer rng.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom