Flooding!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My rain gauge was at 4.7 but I think we got more, it only goes to 5" and I believe a lot either splashed out or was blown out. N@ Highway and Richland rd area.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am showing 2.79" since midnight, my weatherstation resets the rainfall daily total and I'm not up to see what the total for yestuurday was but before I went to bed about 10, it was at 1.8" and still falling so I've had somewhere around 5" @ SW 44th and County Line Rd area.
Thats a lot of rain. Joel, what size pipe is your drain and approx size of the area its draining? I'm into hydrology because of work and I have to size pipes for the drainage so I'm a nerd like that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you need ANY help at all, Jen and I are in!!!

Thanks man, but it didn't do anything but get the floor wert, no water on carpeted areas and no water up in the drywall.

Are your guns and ammo dry?
Oh yes. I only have the one left you know, but it's in an elevated safe.
Assault BB Gun.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am showing 2.79" since midnight, my weatherstation resets the rainfall daily total and I'm not up to see what the total for yestuurday was but before I went to bed about 10, it was at 1.8" and still falling so I've had somewhere around 5" @ SW 44th and County Line Rd area.
Thats a lot of rain. Joel, what size pipe is your drain and approx size of the area its draining? I'm into hydrology because of work and I have to size pipes for the drainage so I'm a nerd like that.
Atrium is still too wet to go out and check, but I'm pretty sure it's an internal diameter of 2 inches and an are of about 220 sq ft.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My rain gauge is over flowing, to the top of it measures 6.5" , so I'm betting we got around 7" here too. Close to NW 10th and Yukon Parkway (Mustang Road).

My rain gauge was underwater this morning; had it set in a low spot and seriously, it was covered. You're just a mile or so north of me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom