Florida Police Officer Surprises Shoplifter ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell ya, the most selfish thing you can do is help someone you don't know. The reward that Officer got was far more then the $100 worth of food. We should try to set up a help a Family in need on this site. If anyone knows of a family that is in need we pitch in $20 and buy some food and this IMO is almost as important. Buy the kids some toys. I vote BB in charge. We get 20 people to pitch in $20 a month, that's $400 of food for a family. We can do that, it's not right these babies are going to bed hungry in this country.

I suggested something like this last week. BB threatened to kill me. I hope you survive the beating.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reward stealing. What a great idea. Why doesn't she go to one of the free soup kitchens or places of worship in her area to get a meal(s) instead of stealing? Has she never heard of a food bank? Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, let the kids go hungry!

There are plenty of options other than stealing from someone else. Be honest. I'm sure Wal Mart sponsors plenty of local charities itself. You can tell a lot about a person who would rather steal than look a benefactor in the eye because of their own pride. But hey, it's for the children....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make it happen. I will committee with you.

:woot: :heart: OK ... we'll see ...

Reward stealing. What a great idea. Why doesn't she go to one of the free soup kitchens or places of worship in her area to get a meal(s) instead of stealing? Has she never heard of a food bank? Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

It's not that simple ... And I'm here to tell you, from experience, that if you are not a product of the welfare system and have never had to ... Oh, you know what ... never mind ...

I'll just say this ... A little grace goes a long way ...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are plenty of options other than stealing from someone else. Be honest. I'm sure Wal Mart sponsors plenty of local charities itself. You can tell a lot about a person who would rather steal than look a benefactor in the eye because of their own pride. But hey, it's for the children....

You're making the world a better place. Keep up the good work.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: :heart: OK ... we'll see ... It's not that simple ... And I'm here to tell you, from experience, that if you are not a product of the welfare system and have never had to ... Oh, you know what ... never mind ... I'll just say this ... A little grace goes a long way ...

Like I said, there are plenty of other ways to feed your kids other than stealing private property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom