FLU Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prove you wrong? Wrong about what? That it's not as effective as you'd like, but it does help? Well, that sounds more like an opinion to me. Like saying you don't like how PMAGs look, and you prefer metal GI mags. Or something?

Well, you commented about not considering me a reliable source. What did I get wrong?

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to. 1, I hate needles, 2, anyone I know that has gotten the flu, got the shot. I know the shot can't protect against all strands of the flu, so what's the point

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thanks to alzheimer's disease later in life (also I don't like the idea of someone injecting me with dog kidney)...I take regular supplements that have kept me flu free for years and when I used to take the toxic flu shots before I knew better, I always seemed to get sick anyway LOL. If you eat a lot of sugar and think all supplements are quackery then by all mans get it because it might help you...but if you eat plenty of veggies and don't eat a lot of simple carbs or sugars then your immunity is stronger than the avg person and you should error on the side of caution.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't got one since I was about 14 and my dad got the flu after he had the shot, he got sick as hell, so I have been against it since and the other day my 18 mo old daughter had a dr appnt and he conned my wife into giving her one, needless to say I was rather upset when I found out and instructed my wife to not let it happen again, glad I'm not the only one that thins this way.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get mine every year, around people with flu and nasty bugs almost daily. I'm not taking a chance but did get a bad 24 hour bug from someone a couple weeks ago, first time sick in years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom