Foggy Bottoms/Oklahoma Tourism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.news9.com/story/6266c3d...ates-lease-with-swadleys-foggy-bottom-kitchen
FB_IMG_1650944801336.jpg

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a good look for Swadleys.
Not at all. The state is usually hard to work with, but it sounds like they gave Swadley’s multiple chances to end their shenanigans. And, well, apparently they didn’t want to.
Frankly, it makes me not want to eat at their OKC area restaurants.

Last edited:

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not at all. The state is usually hard to work with, but it sounds like they gave Swadley’s multiple chances to end their shenanigans. And, we’ll, apparently they didn’t want to.
Frankly, it makes me not want to eat at their OKC area restaurants.
I know and they try to come across as a Christian family.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know and they try to come across as a Christian family.
Wonder what their side of the story is since we are only hearing one at this point.
No doubt the state is difficult to do business with, but if you’re not going to adhere to the contract then don’t do business with them. That goes for anyone doing business with anyone else/any entity. Of course, there are legal recourses, but you need to pursue that remedy if needed.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great deal - paid MILLIONS so you won't have to incur a loss during the pandemic and knowing it's a seasonal restaurant they automatically had a guaranteed bottom line. But, it seems GREED got in the way and unfortunately the state paid them way more than they should have before terminating the agreement.

Just because you put a Bible verse on your outside sign does not make you a Christian. Had to call them once on a take out order from the Mustang location after we got home because they didn't include part of the meal. But, they weren't going to make any concession other than bring it back and we'll make another. I'm 20 minutes away. Sorry, but that's all they'd do. I talk to a Swadley - same message. I paid with a credit card and they could've easily put $10 back but chose not too. Haven't been back since.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a big problem around here, you hardly ever get what you want when you place a togo order and if you dont check it before you leave they expect you to waste your time and fuel to bring it back just for them to turn around and make a new order which may be correct and may not and they wont compensate you for your trouble and cost for their mistake, wife had to have one place fix the order 3 times for the same order cause they couldnt get it right and kept saying it was their fault we didnt know how to order

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I know how he paid for the "20 acre ranch" he bought last year down the street from me. Don't remember the selling price but I think it was around 2 million then he had a big addition added on, then there is the concrete driveway about 7-800 feet long built like a highway landscaped both sides of drive with lights etc. With the price of concrete it must have been close to 1/2 million. Biggest thing that gets me is he had a pad poured on the right of way on 150th for his trash cans that are out 24/7. He did put up a nice flag pole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom