Foggy Bottoms/Oklahoma Tourism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is crazy. The one in Sequoyah State park is already shut down. That's unfortunate because my church is having a marriage retreat there this weekend and they were suppose to cater it.

At this marriage retreat, you could say, "Honey's, why don't y'all go make us men some sammiches?!"

Be sure to have the cameras rolling..............

:thumbup3:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is crazy. The one in Sequoyah State park is already shut down. That's unfortunate because my church is having a marriage retreat there this weekend and they were suppose to cater it.

Better call the ladies group and have them make sammiches and some of that macaroni salad stuff.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the state will make arrangements. Call the park manager.
Screenshot_20220426-230316_Samsung Internet.jpg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
We see this kind of thing often enough dealing with GOV programs. Vendors are supposed to be good stewards of the taxpayer's money, but many are always trying to figure out how to squeeze the juice from a rock and not give anything back. Not all but enough to piss a person off.
The GOV, even State GOV, is usually pretty forgiving in circumstances and will give as many chances as possible. They don't want vendors to fail because it impacts programs and department financials, and performance records and makes people look bad. They will have to find other programs or vendors to justify jobs and budgets. People get demoted for this kind of thing so they will go to great lengths to make it successful.
Swadley's must have just been really crooked to have the state just shut it down like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom