Funeral Protesters Now Targeting Oklahoma Children's Funerals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that their choice to upset grieving parents and relatives of children who have died will be the final line that they cross.

Picketing soldiers is bad enough, but they will unleash a wrath of mothers, fathers who will simply not tolorate disrespect to their young, deceased children.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't believe they made it to Burneyville and doubt if they go to Owasso tomorrow, according to http://www.owassoreporter.com/news/article_82956b22-f290-11df-9583-001cc4c03286.html

Thanks for this update! I created the thread from what I saw on KTUL. That and if you went to their website it showed they had planned to show up. Heck it still shows that. But I am glad they did not show up. And glad Owasso states they will not be there tomorrow. With that happening I ask that a MOD lock this thread.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto. One reason I've never been a church-goer. If this is an example of christianity, I'll just try to do right things and if I wind up in a hot place, I guess I deserved it.

It's mostly one family of idiots. It has nothing to do with Christianity. Just because they claim to represent Christianity doesn't make it so. I could claim to be the king of England but that doesn't make me royalty.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't believe they made it to Burneyville and doubt if they go to Owasso tomorrow, according to http://www.owassoreporter.com/news/article_82956b22-f290-11df-9583-001cc4c03286.html

Thanks for this update! I created the thread from what I saw on KTUL. That and if you went to their website it showed they had planned to show up. Heck it still shows that. But I am glad they did not show up. And glad Owasso states they will not be there tomorrow. With that happening I ask that a MOD lock this thread.

I posted that a couple hours ago.....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom