Funeral Protesters Now Targeting Oklahoma Children's Funerals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am one of the many who cant voice what I would really like to about this because it will put me in time out.

Although, every time I hear about these scum bags, this scene pops into my head. I feel they will be headed the same place and it would be rather ironic for them to receive this type of treatment, might make them regret all the protesting they like to do about dead soldiers and homosexuals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssMT0qXYOw

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's get one thing straight : These people are not believers.

Oh they believe in something: $$$$$$$

Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles -- Since 1955)
3701 S.W. 12th St. Topeka, Ks. 66604 785-273-0325
Religious Opinion & Bible Commentary on Current Events
Monday, November 15, 2010
NEWS RELEASE

$5000 REWARD
WBC OFFERS A $5000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FELONY CONVICTION AND ACTUAL SENTENCING TO JAIL TIME OF THOSE WHO COMMITTED RELIGION-BASED HATE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHURCH BY SLASHING TWO TIRES OF OUR VEHICLE IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA, ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010.
A condition precedent to claiming this reward is that the information must first be communicated to Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas, so that we may promptly deliver same to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.

Felony conviction for two tires? HAHAHAH!!! Good luck you idiots!

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just wonder with the their tires being slashed in McAlister, how something worse hasn't happened to the "church" building they attend. This new stunt is an all time low even for them.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wonder with the their tires being slashed in McAlister, how something worse hasn't happened to the "church" building they attend. This new stunt is an all time low even for them.

Years ago before they got all this attention, somebody threw a grenade in their church. It was empty I believe though.

Wyatt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jalen Wolfe
Turner School, Freeman Auditorium
Highway 32 West, Burneyville, OK
(Wednesday, November 17 at 1:15 pm)

Melissa Hanslovan
Mowery Funeral Service
9110 N. Garrett Road, Owasso, OK
(Thursday, November 18 at 1:15 pm)

From the WBC site.

Wonder if they are staying somewhere around???

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They would only be more empowered and emboldened with insurance money were that to happen, so it is probably a wiser choice to let the building stand. Also, people tend to gravitate to bad causes if the cause itself is prejudiced against.

ETA: I don't mean good people tend to, but the more notoriety a bad cause has, the more people of that caliber can get to it.

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
I haven't thought about Cloudy in years.
That's pretty much the far side of the moon down there.
Wait a minute it is just down the road from Moon.

Anyway I gotta agree.
One visit down there and all thier problems would be cured.

of you and bb are right about that. there would be a lenching if they tried that at a funeral in that area. i was raised in that general area.when the people saw what happened in muskogee last week they all sais to send the perp to them that they would be the judge and jury.when the protesters was in mcalester they was very close to the line that devides the beleafs.its an eye for an eye down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom