Gasoline prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The low cost that we are paying for a gallon of gasoline actually reveals the state of the economy. We are in a recession and it is indicative of the world economy. The recession is worldwide, nations aren't using as much fossil fuels to produce things. They've slowed down.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw $1.59 at Loves last night. That's was a few cents cheaper than the Cng price they had listed next to it. Crazy!

I took a picture of an OnCue sign last January 14th with gasoline at $1.59 because I thought I would never see that price again. I might need a replacement picture soon.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are still at $1.97 in Ponca. Home of the 10th largest refinery in the U.S..
I guess we must have a special tax or something because they don't transport it very far.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a picture of an OnCue sign last January 14th with gasoline at $1.59 because I thought I would never see that price again. I might need a replacement picture soon.
Somewhere I have a picture I took (sometime around Katrina) of the pump at a local OnCue/Conoco station where all five grades of gas had the same price. When I filled up at the OnCue at US77 and Tecumseh Road in Norman the other night (BTW, when did they switch from Conoco to Phillips 66?), it was $1.69 for gasohol 87. The "pure gas" 87 was $2.29.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still paid almost $3/gallon for premium non-ethanol a couple weeks ago. I think it's down some to mid $2.00 range now.

Honestly, I don't even look at the prices anymore unless I notice it absentmindedly. I have to have the gas, I commute to work, it makes no difference what it costs, I still have to go. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom