Gawd, I love OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA is a pretty good place to hang out once you learn its idiosyncracies, the do's and don'ts of what's ok to post and what isn't.

None of the above is too onerous to deal with and the wealth of information and entertainment available outweighs the few negatives by a long mile.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to disagree, OSA'ers are some if the friendliest folks I've ever met, with the exception of us jackasses.

You're not friendly.

I think it's funny when people say OSA is a "harsh" site. I read (don't post much if any) other hobby forums where the most common replies to questions are "drink bleach" or detailed instructions on things the poster should do with various kitchen appliances or wood chippers. OSA is the tamest site ever.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not friendly.

I think it's funny when people say OSA is a "harsh" site. I read (don't post) other hobby forums where the most common replies to questions are "drink bleach" or detailed instructions on things the poster should do with various kitchen appliances or wood chippers. OSA is the tamest site ever.

people still get butt hurt every now and then though

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 to the OP. The OSA forum is full of some pretty cool people, many of them more knowledgeable than me. It's awesome to be a part of this gun-loving community.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think badge bunny has a webbot entering posts for her....5,000 posts per year....is that a record? LOL! I guess it really is true then....that women talk more then men .............

Latest posts

Top Bottom