Geary Volunteer Fire Dept. predator hunt fundraiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were busy today. I stood next to the chief for awhile today on a good vantage point observing the west fire line.

I was out there for several hours today before I got moved to the piedmont fire.
Those smoke-eaters worked their tails off. It was some rough terrain to say the least. Several families didnt lose everything because of them.

On a side note- we need a secret osa hand signal or whistle we can throw out randomly to see if anyone from here is around.

Fog

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out there for several hours today before I got moved to the piedmont fire.
Those smoke-eaters worked their tails off. It was some rough terrain to say the least. Several families didnt lose everything because of them.

On a side note- we need a secret osa hand signal or whistle we can throw out randomly to see if anyone from here is around.

Fog

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
PM sent

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thankfully a county wide burn ban went into effect today for us. Yesterday's fires were a mother to try and control, spot fires going up everywhere in front of fire. If we don't get some green stuff going it's going to a rough year. If ya ever see a marlow truck just look for 620 on the back of my helmet and I will be underneath it. Good luck on hunt, depts are needing all the funding they can get. We had a brush rig go down yesterday and it needs to be back online ASAP! So bump this to top and get the word out.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thankfully a county wide burn ban went into effect today for us. Yesterday's fires were a mother to try and control, spot fires going up everywhere in front of fire. If we don't get some green stuff going it's going to a rough year. If ya ever see a marlow truck just look for 620 on the back of my helmet and I will be underneath it. Good luck on hunt, depts are needing all the funding they can get. We had a brush rig go down yesterday and it needs to be back online ASAP! So bump this to top and get the word out.

Large fire NW of Anadarko today.
Bump this for the Geary Fire Department.

Latest posts

Top Bottom