Getting a worse feeling by the days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the past couple of days I have really been doing a lot of research and keeping up on the news. I have also been reading and watching a bunch of videos on the NRA website.
I am sickened by the things that I have read and watched. I just watched a video in which Matt Laher had a panel of anti gun fools and they were discussing the New York gun owners' names being published in the paper. Laher went on to state how the paper had received death threats and other things of that sort. The panel couldn't keep quite when he brought it up. They went on to state how we should be held accountable for such things and that the police better get something done about it.
But when death threats are made on national television to NRA members and operators as well as congressmen nothing is said. It is almost like the people want something to happen. And not one soul is doing anything about it.

If I was to get on national tv and say I hope, say, Diane Feinstein would be murdered I would be arrested and have my handgun license taken away and possibly worse. But when a reporter or any other anti gun person says something of the same nothing is said.
This just goes to show that we have our backs against the wall. I have gotten a more ill feeling as of late. I seriously feel as if something really bad is going to happen soon.
The government is not backing down and are using any and all means necessary to strip us of our 2A rights. I honestly don't feel that our congressmen or senators are going to be enough to stop what is being proposed.

It is like this has all been planned for the last few years. Now I am not saying that I believe that the shooting didn't happen but I do believe this has been the presidents plan for some time now. They have been quietly sitting in the shadows as we got comfortable in his first term thinking he wouldn't touch our 2A rights.
And for over 4 years he and his allies have been planning. Now they are ready to strike. This isn't something that they just came up with after the Sandy Hook shooting. They have been doing their homework.

I don't usually get this kind of a feeling but I currently am having a bad one. We are facing such tough opposition and I have yet to see one person other than the NRA go up against the media or the government on the issue.

All I have heard is the same old talk about how "I support the 2nd amendment and will do all I can to stop any new legislation". It is almost a cliche. Lankford danced around the main reason for the 2A and I haven't heard Coburn say that is what it is for either. Now I don't know about Inhoffe so I can't say.
There is so much corruption in our government that it is almost impossible for us to be represented the way that we should. They are more interested in themselves than they are about the good of this nation.

I also feel that the government knows how close they are to getting this legislation passed and are pulling out all the stops. Now I know that I could be wrong and that Obama won't get anything done but lets be honest, do you really think we aren't gonna get any new restrictions? Even if they get one new restriction we have lost. Because Obama and the lefties will not stop until they achieve what they ultimately want, which is total disarmament.

I feel helpless because all I can do is sit here and hope. I am a member of the NRA and do all that I can but feel it isn't enough. We all have to have a plan if anything does happen and must all stick together to ensure that this crap doesn't stick.
I am willing to fight for my rights. I know its easy to talk big but I have had it. It really is sad to live in a once great nation that is now basically owned by rich, power hungry idiots that are hell bent on ripping this country apart. And the first step to do that is to disarm us.

I may be over reacting but would rather be prepared for the worse and nothing happen rather than have the attitude that nothing will happen and it all come crashing down around me.
This isn't my best writing but have so many things running through my mind I can't even begin to express it all.

God bless America.

Last edited by a moderator:

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet he just tries to dictate most of it via EO.

I too feel it coming and am scared. It will be a very different feeling getting up in the morning and not recognizing my country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom