GIVEAWAY: MIGHTY PEN Year End BIG Giveaway - 8 Winners will be chosen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What products would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA Members,

It's getting close to the gift giving season and so I'm going to consolidate the last of this year's weekly entries and do one BIG year end giveaway this time. The entry period will run until the last day of November and winners will be able to make their choices through the next week with shipments going out the first week in December in time for Christmas. The regular weekly giveaways will start again in the new year.

I'm very happy and proud to be associated with Oklahoma Shooters Association and all of the fine members here. The poll to enter for this year ending giveaway will also be your chance to give some input into what future products you'd like to see from the MIGHTY PEN co. It's been a lot of fun coming up with new products that have appealed to the shooters, hunters, law enforcement and veterans of which I am a part and respect all greatly. Vote in the poll and don't be shy to post in the thread and let me know what types of products you like the best, what you'd like to see in the future and any other ideas that you may have. Make sure you VOTE in the poll as your entry.

With all that said, there will be EIGHT WINNERS for this year ending giveaway. The prize list is as follows:

First Prize: Choice of any of the Parker razors such as the .50 BMG Razor or .45-120
Second Prize: Choice of a Parker premuim bullet pen in .300 Win Mag. Brass or Nickel
Third Prize: .375 H&H 'Gillette Tech' style razor
3 x Fourth Prizes: 3 Winners will each receive their choice of a Cross style bullet pen such as the .30-06/.308, 30-30, 7.62x39, etc..
2 x Fifth Prizes: 2 Winners will each receive their choice of a Bullet Keyring

I'll get some pictures up soon of the different prize products, or you can checkout the website for most of them at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com .

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire month from now until the evening of Wednesday, November 30th. On that night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winners. The winners names will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm and can also publicly be seen on the randompicker website along with the ability to ensure your name was included for fairness.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, you can pickup your prize at Franson Firearms, located just east of Sheridan at 6813 E 15th, Tulsa OK. Franson Firearms is an authorized reseller of the MIGHTY PEN co. products and has a display setup in their store as well. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up at Franson Firearms sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

It's been a great year supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors, and other high quality Bullet Keyrings.

VOTE in the poll to enter and Good luck, and thanks for your support!

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you start making brushes Ill get one to go along with my 45-120 Razor.

One in the works as we speak.

I've been playing with a few designs and should have some more time after the Wanenmacher's show to finalize and bring one or more types to market. They'll all be real badger.

How about some kind of bullet pen light.

I'll look into that. I'm pretty sure I can find a way to make that happen. Do you mean a standalone penlight or one with a pen on the other end or keyring style or ?

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why exactly, but i've always kind of preferred click pens.

I think one of those nickel with gunmetal with a clicky would look really slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom