GIVEAWAY: MIGHTY PEN Year End BIG Giveaway - 8 Winners will be chosen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What products would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the holidays in motion some bullet chrstmas tree ornaments might sell. And if you made a chess set I'd be all up on dat shiz

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in for more free stuff. The comments I get using my 7.62x54r pen are great and the conversations afterwards are interesting to say the least.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its up to you. maybe just a stand alone light that will go in a shirt pocket for mechanics or such. or one with a pen in one end and light on the other or maybe a laser pointer instead of the light.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its up to you. maybe just a stand alone light that will go in a shirt pocket for mechanics or such. or one with a pen in one end and light on the other or maybe a laser pointer instead of the light.

OK, sounds interesting. I'll give it a look and see what I can come up with.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who voted for more pens in different calibers, what cartridges are you wanting to see?

I do already have plans to do a .303 British and I've made a custom 7.5x55 Swiss for Sol and will also make that available soon as well. Working on a good repeatable design for 5.56 also. .50 BMG pen is also on the way before Christmas.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who voted for more pens in different calibers, what cartridges are you wanting to see?

I do already have plans to do a .303 British and I've made a custom 7.5x55 Swiss for Sol and will also make that available soon as well. Working on a good repeatable design for 5.56 also. .50 BMG pen is also on the way before Christmas.

.22 caliber pen,.17 HMR pen,20mm flashlight,.50 bmg screwdriver,the mighty pen co hats.....the first two where jokes but the rest where just quickly thought of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom