GIVEAWAY: MIGHTY PEN Year End BIG Giveaway - 8 Winners will be chosen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What products would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The WingBlaster NEEDS a shotgun related item. Did I mention NEEDS a shotgun related item.

LOL. Ok, I think I can manage something along those lines. I have one particular thing that's been bouncing around in my brain and welcome other ideas too.

What's your favorite gauge?

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad you couldn't make a string of Christmas lights using the brass....It could work. Would probably be a huge pain though....That would be freaking awesome to have a little light stick out where the bullet should be.....I patent the idea. I will give you 70 and I will take 30%....LOL

I'm really liking this idea.....all white lights, airbrush the cord a gold/silver color to match the casing. Would be awesome to hang off of my awning on my RV or use in a man cave.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad you couldn't make a string of Christmas lights using the brass....It could work. Would probably be a huge pain though....That would be freaking awesome to have a little light stick out where the bullet should be.....I patent the idea. I will give you 70 and I will take 30%....LOL

I'm really liking this idea.....all white lights, airbrush the cord a gold/silver color to match the casing. Would be awesome to hang off of my awning on my RV or use in a man cave.

That is a fine idea!

They do already make Christmas lights with red and green shotgun hulls, but I haven't ever seen any with brass casings.

I have a few ideas about how I could make them. I'd epoxy the light in just right and make sure the fitting is good so that they look seamless.

OK back to the mad workshop lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom