Glock or Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you choose a Glock or Sig for carry?

• Total voters

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It looked as though the Sig fanbois were gonna run away with this one. But I just heard the mods found 43,957 uncounted votes for Glock in a box under the server.

Better be careful… that may be considered a public call out and you can get naughty boy points.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny because national park rangers all carry sigs now.

I’m a Glock guy. But I certainly don’t have anything bad to say about Sig at all. Great stuff. I still want a P226 9mm but I just think they are too expensive for what they are lol
I agree on the price thing. I like my Sigs especially my 225. I have Glock 19's, 17's which I dearly love however my new carry is a 43X. Two spare mags for comfort.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walther, my PPS M1 is still my primary carry. I have to admit I haven't fired a SIG P365, Glock 43, Springfield Hellcat or Kimber R7.
My second favorite carry is a S&W 4053. The DAO 3rd Gen Smiths never got much love, but the 4053 works very well for me.
Neither has ever failed to go bang when the trigger is pulled. Same with the Walther PPQ.

ASMS

Marksman
Reaction score
Friday I went to H&H's Expo. I shot 5 rounds from a SIG P227, CZ P-10, Springfield Hellcat and something forgettable. I found that I shoot the CZ P-10 the best. That is me. You may find that you shoot a Taurus G2 the best. So to save you from having a Safe Queen go rent a Glock, Sig , CZ or ... to find what you like and works best for you.