Glock Sub Compacts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean the guy in the Cardinals hat shooting the XD, LCP, and Smith model 10? Yea that was me. Glad I wore my hat today :) It was like some kind of stress test to see if I wouldn't flinch and lose focus as they were flying into my hat bill.

I shot the neighborly gentleman's Thompson in .44 Magnum and .222 Remington. That thing was cool and he had some really dialed up handloads for it. I'd hate to be the hog hit by those. And he let me try out his Bulgarian Makarov. That actually was one of the most pleasant, smoothest handguns I have ever fired. it really worked well and fired easy.

But I digress... I am glad you got the girl out to the range. I could hear her talking about being a bit uncomfortable, but it looked like she was really getting the hang of it by the time I was leaving.

Good for her!! I have not yet convinced my wife to come to the range with me.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, she jumped everytime you guys let loose with one of those .44 loads. Nasty boom, looked fun to me! She REALLY enjoyed shooting afterwards. She was very nervous at first, but she had never fired a handgun before. Managed to get her to shoot my XD .45 compact, and she was surprised it didn't seem to have as much recoil as that baby Glock did. She's confident enough she could at least throw some lead at someone with my pistol if she had to, but we're going to spend more time at the range in the future getting her a little more proficient and comfortable shooting. Glad people are cool about flying brass. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for the direction it was flying. Wife said she felt safest behind and left heh... She blushed when I told her someone on here saw her shooting and said she looked like she was getting the hang of it. She picks up on stuff fast and I knew all along she'd enjoy shooting, just had to get her passed the jitters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom