Goin gun shopping tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might find the XD and pump, but you're not gonna find an AR anywhere unless you want to pay an ungodly price.

cscokd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Owasso Walmart yesterday morning when they started bringing out the Colt 6920's at $1,097 ea. They had 10 of the 200 they requested (Walmart DC is rationing them across the chain). There were over a dozen guys in line, I was 5th and passed on the opportunity because I'm only wanting to fund a S&W M&P Sport at $697, possibly getting 2 for just a bit more than the 6920. I went back this morning and they had 10 more 6920's they were passing out to guys who had been waiting since 6am (this was 10a). They won't be getting any shipments until after Christmas, so I'll try again then.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Mike,
I stumbled upon this handy guide that journalists use for gun identification and according to it, you won't have any trouble finding an AR-15. (Oops-I should have said AK-47!) In fact, you might already own one!
i717.photobucket.com_albums_ww171_OKNewshawk_journosgunguide_zps8032fd15.png

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Owasso Walmart yesterday morning when they started bringing out the Colt 6920's at $1,097 ea. They had 10 of the 200 they requested (Walmart DC is rationing them across the chain). There were over a dozen guys in line, I was 5th and passed on the opportunity because I'm only wanting to fund a S&W M&P Sport at $697, possibly getting 2 for just a bit more than the 6920. I went back this morning and they had 10 more 6920's they were passing out to guys who had been waiting since 6am (this was 10a). They won't be getting any shipments until after Christmas, so I'll try again then.

Hmmm, yea the sport is what I'm after too cause the price is so darn good on them. If I had enough I'd splurge on the Colt but like you I'd rather not drop that much.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well got my bonus a week sooner than expected, goin gun shopping with the wifey tonight.

I hope but doubt I'll find a M&P-15 Sport model here in town but I'm gonna look. Also planning on picking up another XD9SC for the wife & a 12ga pump of course with ammo for both.

Any leads on best places to go looking since most of them have been cleaned bare?

Two chances: slim and none...and slim left town Tuesday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom