Goin gun shopping tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cscokd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6920 at 1097 isn't terrible. They've gone back up some, obviously, but I saw those regularly go around $950. Solid AR for the price.

Yea, I almost bought it, then I remembered that I was getting a Sport for my girls to shoot, and I'd just fret over them getting it scratched up, which is why I was wanting the Sport in the first place.

I don't think it was too long ago you could find Sports online for under $600. Bud's has them listed at $649 today, just none in stock.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave up on not dinging up my AR. I have around $1300 in it, and it still doesn't have a sling or optic LOL... it might be an heirloom someday, but I am not worried about scratching it. I will paint it if I need to.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get the colt and don't worry about scratches if one is available, AR's are just going to get harder ti find. I have $1700 tied up in one of mine and It has been used hard. So it has some scraths big woop it's a working rifle not a safe queen. Hell I tell my ffl to go ahead scratch my receivers before I pick them up just so we get it out of the way.

Safe queens have burled walnut stocks and deep blued finishes.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get the colt and don't worry about scratches if one is available, AR's are just going to get harder ti find. I have $1700 tied up in one of mine and It has been used hard. So it has some scraths big woop it's a working rifle not a safe queen. Hell I tell my ffl to go ahead scratch my receivers before I pick them up just so we get it out of the way.

Safe queens have burled walnut stocks and deep blued finishes.

Harumph!

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DAMNIT!!!!!

Ok, I'm getting flustered, LOL. Called Academy & they are out of XD's & the shotguns too. WTH, I figured pistols & shotguns would still be in stock. Cant get through on the phone to Sports World or Dong's though. I'm starting to get a little depressed now.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soonerguns had several handguns and shotguns 2 days ago, but there's no way Mark will be able to answer the phone. He was swamped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom