Good Lord it's hot ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is all ... at this rate August is gonna kill us all ... :crying:

Oklahoma City has already implemented watering restrictions on certain parts of town ... something about our normal usage was 60 millon gallons a day and right now we are using 160 millon gallons a day ... :eek2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Abou that subject line... Ummmmm... Nevermind I'm not sayin nuthin

LOL ... I wasn't EVEN thinking ...

GC just now tells me that given my current condition (No, no, no ... not "THAT" ... it's the hot flashes) that title could be taken a lot of different ways ... and he reminds me that Old Fart told him to just "roll with it" ... "it's better for everyone that way."

Let me just say, it's not the hot flashes that make me cranky ... it's the MAN at my house who is dogging my arse about being "past my prime" now ... (that's okay ... his feet are gonna fall off some day ...)

Ahhhh ... love is a many splendored thing, huh??

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is all ... at this rate August is gonna kill us all ... :crying:

Oklahoma City has already implemented watering restrictions on certain parts of town ... something about our normal usage was 60 millon gallons a day and right now we are using 160 millon gallons a day ... :eek2:

I have people coming tomorrow to seal my duct work and will have the air conditioning off most of the day. It is not supposed to be this hot in June.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Okie ... now you've done it ... here's another one ... haha! I "might" need to get these dvds ...

Red Green: [singing] This is a love song, more or less for my wife / She's the best thing - or one of the better things - to happen to me, in my life / I'd say what I am, I am because of her - but she wouldn't take that as a compliment / I consider to be perfect - or almost perfect, in a lot of ways / But she could back off on the nagging; that wouldn't hurt at all. Happy Anniversary, Bernice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom