Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better wait until Saturday, unless you want to do some explaining to the game warden.
I'm only doing archery this year which is why I wasn't sure when it started. Just had to make sure and bring orange if I needed it tomorrow.

That and his comment about tomorrow confused me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I almost goofed like dlbleak. Looking at my weather app it said sunrise was at 6:10 so I was preparing accordingly for tomorrow morning- despite the fact that it seemed really early. I was setting my alarm when I double checked as I didn't want to wake up that early, and realized moonrise is 6:10, sunrise is at 7:07. Glad for the extra hour of sleep!

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been moving stands and scouting midday. I finally found some does, so I setup a stand and camera there. Caught a hoss of a pig on cam. Check out the size comparison between him and the does (yearling and mature).

I'm hoping these does bring the bucks through.

db2ae762280c25f13a8ef69bc0683f43.jpg

e74415eed5623e977acfd6de1f5e7d10.jpg

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been moving stands and scouting midday. I finally found some does, so I setup a stand and camera there. Caught a hoss of a pig on cam. Check out the size comparison between him and the does (yearling and mature).

I'm hoping these does bring the bucks through.

db2ae762280c25f13a8ef69bc0683f43.jpg

e74415eed5623e977acfd6de1f5e7d10.jpg
I'm wanting to move my stand too, but can't find a suitable tree so I think I'm going to just stick it out found the next few weeks and hope I get lucky.

But, please kill that pig in the meantime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom