Good place for cigars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Cohibas you got in Grand Cayman eh? Cuban?

The Cuban Cohiba is probably the most faked Cuban available in the tourist spots outside the US. It might have been rolled with banana leaves and used pantyhose if you didn't get them at the LCDH.

I'm pretty sure these were the real deal, the counterfeits had like 5 year old labels and 4 or 5 dots above the name the name wasn't bold and they tasted like crap and the labels weren't even glued on straight I bought a fake one in cozumel and it was horrible. I may not be a cigar aficionado but it's pretty easy to tell that when a cigar is being held in a box behind the counter and cost $3 its prolly a fake.

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tobacco Exchange.... 2 locations.....and a third slowly coming about.

yes the parking does suck in the FMM lot....you can thank Burlington for that.

A second and now a third location? I wasn't aware of either of these. Haven't been since before Christmas to the May location. Which does have the crappy parking lot!

Has the addition of locations effected the supply of the original store or are they still able to keep their inventory well stocked?

Mike

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Stray Dog Saloon and Cigar Bar, or as I like to call it my back yard.

I usually go to the Cigar Box in Broken Arrow just up the hill from Bass Pro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom