Google is trying to convert gunshow attendees to Hinduism.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I discovered this tonight.

My Android based phone's autocorrect changes "gunshow" to "hinduism". I suspect it is a plot by Google to convert us all to Hinduism.

I'd like to hear Reddog's, been and Yukonjacks take on this though...just to be sure.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's doing that because not everyone worships Sam Colt, some people worship John Browning, and still many worship Eugene Stoner, while some blasphemously worship Bill Ruger, but others view the superior god as Nicholas Kalashnikoff.

It makes sense to me.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lmao!!!!! That's funny. I don't understand why Google wants to convert people to Hinduism. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 99% of OSA would not make it in Hinduism. I'm not saying OSA is not good enough for Hinduism, I'm saying OSA can't live without BACON!!!!!

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's doing that because not everyone worships Sam Colt, some people worship John Browning, and still many worship Eugene Stoner, while some blasphemously worship Bill Ruger, but others view the superior god as Nicholas Kalashnikoff.

It makes sense to me.

I think the proper Hole-ey (see what i did there?) Trinity would be Browning, Stoner and Kalashnikov.

...also, autocorrect want to change Stoner to Stoned...

Latest posts

Top Bottom