Got a vague word of economist saying the U.S.will be economically doomed in 12 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try watching "I Am Alive: Surviving the Andes Plane Crash".

I realize that I might be nitpicking just a little bit here but those people didn't kill somebody to eat them, they only ate people that were already dead. I dunno ... It's easy for me to get queasy sitting here fat and sassy in my pj's drinking coffee and eating sourdough toast with honey but I just don't think I could ever kill someone else so I could eat. :bigeye:

All I know for sure is next time I am hurting and somebody tells me they can "help me out with that" I am gonna knock them in the head! LOL

Soylent Green is people!

:puke: I remember when that movie came out ... I guess the dingaling I was dating (looking back now that was a joke too! I was all of 15 or 16 :laugh6: We thought we were SOOOO KEWL MAN !!!!) thought it would be a good date movie. :bigeye:

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw "The Donner Party" last night for the first time so I am a bit traumatized. Forgive me but that is just creepy beyond belief. :lookaroun

Yeah...

In normal times.

But when times are not normal - the rules change.

It's not quite as difficult to eat another human when one is starving as most think. The Donner party is a good example of that. The Uraquayan soccer team that crashed in the andes is another. It was quite common for shipwrecked seamean in life boats adrift to eat their fallen friends.

When it comes down to a choice between life or death one would imagine that the choice is easier than most think.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize that I might be nitpicking just a little bit here but those people didn't kill somebody to eat them, they only ate people that were already dead. I dunno ... It's easy for me to get queasy sitting here fat and sassy in my pj's drinking coffee and eating sourdough toast with honey but I just don't think I could ever kill someone else so I could eat. :bigeye:

For a very very very long time, human beings have been surviving by NOT killing each other, and instead using their combined skills to grow, find, or kill other food. The only way I'd kill someone to eat, is if every other plant and animal on Earth were dead and gone.

JB Books said:
You bastards could live for years on FGST. Unless the FGST decided to live on you.

You'd have to catch me first, now there's a foot chase I'd love to see.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah...

In normal times.

But when times are not normal - the rules change.

It's not quite as difficult to eat another human when one is starving as most think. The Donner party is a good example of that. The Uraquayan soccer team that crashed in the andes is another. It was quite common for shipwrecked seamean in life boats adrift to eat their fallen friends.
When it comes down to a choice between life or death one would imagine that the choice is easier than most think.

But that is my point. Members of the Donner party took it upon themselves to speed up another's demise. The only way I could kill someone intentionally would be if I was absolutely positive they trying to kill me first.

It is hard for me to pass any kind of judgment on those who dined on a fallen comrade because their friend was already gone. But killing someone else simply because we are all hungry is simply not an option IMHO.

For a very very very long time, human beings have been surviving by NOT killing each other, and instead using their combined skills to grow, find, or kill other food. The only way I'd kill someone to eat, is if every other plant and animal on Earth were dead and gone.

I'm with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom