Got a vague word of economist saying the U.S.will be economically doomed in 12 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you all think the federal government can continue to print and spend and waste as they do without ever encountering a financial catastrophe?

Both Russia and China are taking steps to move away from the dollar. Do you think this will negatively impact an already poor situation for the dollar?

Just seems there's a lot of head burying going on in this thread. Can someone list some positive things the dollar has going for it? Likely scenarios that would keep our current situation from getting any worse?

Preparing for a financial disaster - while there are many, many signs one will eventually occur - is "paranoia", but keeping a loaded gun next to you while you take a shower or mow the lawn.....isn't. Refusing a vaccination for a virus because it's unnecessary and contains chemicals you don't want shot up in your body is paranoia, but lining up to get it because reports (funded by pharma companies) say millions might die without it....isn't. Sometimes I just don't understand the mentality of people.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Preparing for a financial disaster - while there are many, many signs one will eventually occur - is "paranoia", but keeping a loaded gun next to you while you take a shower or mow the lawn.....isn't. Refusing a vaccination for a virus because it's unnecessary and contains chemicals you don't want shot up in your body is paranoia, but lining up to get it because reports (funded by pharma companies) say millions might die without it....isn't. Sometimes I just don't understand the mentality of people.

:werd:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The economy is going to die eventually as the government continues to grow with it's constant imposition of regulations.

Agreed. Complexity will eventually be the undoing of any society. When it becomes too difficult to accomplish necessary tasks in a reasonable manner, pretty soon important things stop getting done. :(

six shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was the one in 2000 that was at home not even thinking about anything was going to happen and if it does well i live in the woods on a creek have most everything i need around me and really do not need to go to the store. BRING IT ON !! It will be like a vacation but until it happens well i will be doing the same thing living off the land. Fell sorry for you city folks that are going to starve to death without a mcdonalds. May have to put down a few dogs and any city slicker that trys to move in on me but that is about it.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was the one in 2000 that was at home not even thinking about anything was going to happen and if it does well i live in the woods on a creek have most everything i need around me and really do not need to go to the store. BRING IT ON !! It will be like a vacation but until it happens well i will be doing the same thing living off the land. Fell sorry for you city folks that are going to starve to death without a mcdonalds. May have to put down a few dogs and any city slicker that trys to move in on me but that is about it.

I don't know if this was simply written as humor or you were being serious. In either case, it made me, truly, laugh out loud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom