Got a vague word of economist saying the U.S.will be economically doomed in 12 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't think I could eat a person... But you never know in those circumstances.

Reminds me of the movie "Alive." Ugh.

frying in oil and seasoning with salt and garlic makes everything taste good....just sayin'. Can y'all start eating more grains and flushing with water just in case I need a snack?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People, it is whats for dinner.

ai913.photobucket.com_albums_ac338_RickN1_photos_Pamela_Anderson_PETA_ad.jpg

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a little tidbit from a college anthropology course I took years ago.

The topic of cannibalism and culture came up. The consensus was much the same as it is here. nope! no way! not me!

Professor pointed out that most of the class had western european ancestors and many germanic. He let everyone know that in western europe many of the pre-historic barbarian tribes, especially those that were the ancestors of the germanic peoples practiced cannibalism on a regular basis and made the cannibals of places like Africa, Borneo and South America look like sunday grazers in comparison.

So the likelihood is pretty high that many of us here if not most have cannibals as ancestors.

Just Sayin'

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a little tidbit from a college anthropology course I took years ago.

The topic of cannibalism and culture came up. The consensus was much the same as it is here. nope! no way! not me!

Professor pointed out that most of the class had western european ancestors and many germanic. He let everyone know that in western europe many of the pre-historic barbarian tribes, especially those that were the ancestors of the germanic peoples practiced cannibalism on a regular basis and made the cannibals of places like Africa, Borneo and South America look like sunday grazers in comparison.

So the likelihood is pretty high that many of us here if not most have cannibals as ancestors.

Just Sayin'

There are deadbeats and prostitutes in my family tree too, but I didn't really want to follow in their footsteps either ... :giveup:

Seriously ... everytime I look at this thread I have to go take some Pepto ... :giveup::giveup:

BTW ... just what are you guys having for Christmas dinner anyway?? ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom