Grigsby carpet in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace carpet and to have some custom area rugs made. Grigsby's in Tulsa has great reviews but, they don't directly employ the carpet layers. Each salesperson has his own company he uses. Carpet One, on the other hand, has their own carpet layers.

Anybody here done business with either of these companies?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace carpet and to have some custom area rugs made. Grigsby's in Tulsa has great reviews but, they don't directly employ the carpet layers. Each salesperson has his own company he uses. Carpet One, on the other hand, has their own carpet layers.

Anybody here done business with either of these companies?

Grigsby's did carpet & tile on my original build of this house and the recent completion of the bonus upstairs/man cave space. Both times were great experiences and I recommend them without hesitation.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last couple rent houses I had done I just found the best deal on carpet and then had a couple guys from "Jim and Mary's carpet installation" come do the install.
The rate was lower and they did a good job. They used a stretcher versus just the knee bumpers. They also make rugs. See Mary's fashion carpets.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of flooring stores do not employ installers directly, they are all subs, never dealt with grigsbys but have had a few bad dealings with carpet one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom