group buy for flashlights,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Set up the lights on some sort of support until you get side by side spots on your target. (a wood fence is nice).

Once the spots are in place, walk toward them, stand between the beams, and photograph from close distances. Might help to hang small items where the beam will strike for comparison. Experiment with best distances, and keep records of where you stood. Also experiment with angle shots from just outside each beam.

Hope this gives you some ideas. CB

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know I have 4 more spots available then I am closing this one up.

If all goes well and everyone is satisfied maybe we can try a different light in the future.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I miss where you said by what date you'll recieve these?

here is the info you seek.

Retail on these will be about $70 give or take maybe $5.

I think I can do a group buy in these for $50. We will need at least 20 people to be in to get a full case of these. This cost will include wall charger,car charger Hi capacity 18650 Lithium battery, and A nylon holster. Shipping will be about $5 priority. or local pickup for free in Tulsa. Guys I have been beating the crap out of my light and so far it has done great and way brighter than any other torch I have used in the same size. I don't think you will find a better light than this even for the retail Price much less the group buy price.

Here is the deal it will be about 3 week wait time after I place the order so if your not cool with that please don't order.

And lastly. As part of the group buy I would like for you to send me an honest review of the product. what different features you would like to see or what you would want to change. I am considering becoming a full blown dealer for these lights but I want to get some rear world feedback from you guys.

This is for the first light posted not the 100M waterproof dive light. But I may do an order on them in the future depending on interest.

BTW I have been deliberately beating the crap out of my test light. I have thrown it down on the concrete several times. Banged the head on steel objects and even kicked it off of a cast fitting that was laying in the shop floor leaving a big scratch on it but nothing else. So far they seem to be very well built.

Latest posts

Top Bottom