Grumble, grumble, grumble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once had a $7000 tax refund. (long story, but basically I wasn't claiming enough) That same month both the heat and AC quit working and were basically non-repairable. Wanna guess what that entirely new HVAC setup cost me with install? $6975.
You cleared $25 though, that's enough for a t-shirt. I don't see the problem?! LOL

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it every time you get a little money saved up for something you want, life steps in and takes it away.

I had $525.00 saved up from selling my reloading stuff, I was going to buy flooring to do the living room, and then the car started having issues. Want to guess the cost to repair it? Grumble, grumble, grumble. :censored::cry3::cry3::cry3:
Look at the bright side. At least you hadn't just spent the money on cosmetic just before needing it for a critical need.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at the bright side. At least you hadn't just spent the money on cosmetic just before needing it for a critical need.

This is how it usually works for me. I save up money or happen to have a little extra that isn't allocated to something just yet and I go out and treat myself and almost immediately afterward the house explodes or some cr8p like that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is how it usually works for me. I save up money or happen to have a little extra that isn't allocated to something just yet and I go out and treat myself and almost immediately afterward the house explodes or some cr8p like that.

That's one of those lawyers from The Law Firm of Murphy and Murphy watching you for the slightest sign or indication of good fortune. Old Man Murphy is related to the debbil.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey bro if what they are saying is gospel the $600.00 per person stimulus checks should be coming out next week so you and mama will have $1200.00 for flooring and some left over......you'll have more dough than you know what to do with.

View attachment 185344

How many here remember when Trump got the tax credit for $1000 going and Nancy Pelosi saying it was "just crumbs?" Well, from what I've heard, she is now saying that the "upcoming" $600 Coronavirus stimulus is "significant."

That should be evidence enough to get her listed as senile and get her out of the House. Well, OK...

...maybe not "senile," but "demented" instead.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many here remember when Trump got the tax credit for $1000 going and Nancy Pelosi saying it was "just crumbs?" Well, from what I've heard, she is now saying that the "upcoming" $600 Coronavirus stimulus is "significant."

That should be evidence enough to get her listed as senile and get her out of the House. Well, OK...

...maybe not "senile," but "demented" instead.
Considering Moscow Mitch wanted nothing in payments IIRC, I would guess the term "significant" is that the bill cleared GOP opposition. I mean, if my math is right, 300mil * $600 = 180billion. The total stimulus is 900 some odd. So the actual American taxpayer is only worth 20% expenditure but all the other entities are worth more. If there's only one truth in life it is that money given to Americans will soon be spent --- and that's guaranteed to get the economy going. So it's shameful on both sides. If you look at the payouts in other developed economies around the world we are the bottom of the barrel. That really eats into anyone claiming they give a crap about us commoners.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is it every time you get a little money saved up for something you want, life steps in and takes it away.

I had $525.00 saved up from selling my reloading stuff, I was going to buy flooring to do the living room, and then the car started having issues. Want to guess the cost to repair it? Grumble, grumble, grumble. :censored::cry3::cry3::cry3:

Hang in there , the gumint gonna send you $600

Latest posts

Top Bottom