Gun dealers aren't gouging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're earning that extra profit listening to the crap coming out of people's mouths. Just stopped by my LGS and I almost feel sorry for them. I'm not saying we aren't likely in for a rough patch ahead, but wow.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So how does a dealer justify replacing that next Gun for 2X what he has in the one on the shelf.
how will he make any money to justify having a storefront?
I think u guys are fugged if you just now started to buy guns.

webmogul

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try buying magazines. I sold my last pmag this morning and both of my distributors are clean out of ANY brand of ar-style magazine they carry. Magpul is on an allocation basis only right now.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
with republicans firmly in control of the house i dont believe a ban is a given, and any one jacking up prices before hand is a thief plain and simple

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really see what the problem is. If someone wants to sell at a certain price and somebody wants to buy at the same price, more power to them. It is a voluntary transaction on both sides. Neither is being forced. And it is not something we NEED like food or gas.

Would you rather have magazines available to purchase for $80, if you really need them or none available at whatever price they used to be?

On that note, I have pmags available for $120 each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom