Gun Law Workshop in Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the "Gun Law Workshop" to be held in Moore, OK next week? It's put on by the U.S. Law Shield out of Houston, Texas.
Might be interested in attending, but don't know if it is a good seminar or not.

Thanks, Mike

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They usually hold a one-hour discussion of some gun-related legal issues of common concern and then offer to sell you their service, which is essentially gun related legal insurance (not property coverage for the weapons but personal legal protection). I found it useful and did buy their coverage plan. You will have to judge for yourself.

In addition to the representatives from the Law Shield their was a senior police trainer from the OKCPD and there was an interesting exchange, from different viewpoints, by both speakers about how shooters should deal with shooting incidents.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They usually hold a one-hour discussion of some gun-related legal issues of common concern and then offer to sell you their service, which is essentially gun related legal insurance (not property coverage for the weapons but personal legal protection). I found it useful and did buy their coverage plan. You will have to judge for yourself.

In addition to the representatives from the Law Shield their was a senior police trainer from the OKCPD and there was an interesting exchange, from different viewpoints, by both speakers about how shooters should deal with shooting incidents.

Do you know who the trainer was? A couple of their guys started CCWSafe after their retirement, and a couple of their current officers work for CCWSafe as well.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

approximately how much was the coverage?

Tooln

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The coverage, when I purchased last year was approximately 135 for the year. I'm personally pleased with what they offer. The program itself is designed to do several things in the event of a SHTF incident. One is that a phone call gets a local staff attorney directly, and also sets in motion a preplanned response that you've laid out. You aren't limited in bringing in another attorney either. For those without the ability to have an attorney on retainer this is an awesome choice. But that's just my opinion. Ymmv.

Latest posts

Top Bottom