Gun show rules they need to implement.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They could hire me to do this job. If you are paralyzed from the waist down, then wheelchairs are fine. Otherwise you don't need them. Period. Make you drive it out? Geez, just hook a tow rope up to my Segway and drag ya out. We got way too many people in Oklahoma in wheelchairs that don't need them. If you are fat and obese you don't need to be in a wheelchair.

Wow I am going to guess you are a comedian, because that is just plain funny. I will tell my Dr about your ability to tell whats wrong with folks just by looking at them, I know he will be interseted. Think of the money Obama Care will save with you helping.

I have nothing else to add to this post so I wil goo look around the net some.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I am going to guess you are a comedian, because that is just plain funny. I will tell my Dr about your ability to tell whats wrong with folks just by looking at them, I know he will be interseted. Think of the money Obama Care will save with you helping.

I have nothing else to add to this post so I wil goo look around the net some.

Yes, sometimes I do work as a comedian. As for being able to tell what's wrong with people just by looking at them that comes from many, many hours of watching The Benny Hinn show...ARE YOU IN NEED OF HEALING??????
i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_Benny_Hinn_436x360.png

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like asking people if i can see a gun and then having them tell me more about that specific gun. im also fine with them saying i cant handle the gun. im not fine with them saying "DONT TOUCH!" when im not even close to the guns and didnt ask. sometimes i think they are rude about it because im a minor. the good thing about gun shows is that you can have decent conversations with decent people about guns and not once does someone call you a terrorist, right wing extremist, or gun totin idiot.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes I do work as a comedian. As for being able to tell what's wrong with people just by looking at them that comes from many, many hours of watching The Benny Hinn show...ARE YOU IN NEED OF HEALING??????
i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_Benny_Hinn_436x360.png

Oh man I used to love watching him and Earnest when I was younger. Some friends and I would get a blitzed and laugh our azz off watching those two.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "don't touch" signs depend on the type of gun. I don't some hick fingered tire kicker screwing with my expensive Lugers or spinning the cylinders on my engraved Colts. Go screw with the plastic guns. Call me a gun snob, but but why should you have the right to literally diminish the value of someone else's property?

Because you brought them to a gun show (where 90% of the people want to handle the guns) and put them on a table out in the open maybe? If you really don't want the majority of gun-show attendees to touch your guns, its probably a good idea to get some glass to put your antiques behind so they can't diminish the value.

I dunno, seems easy enough to me.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because you brought them to a gun show (where 90% of the people want to handle the guns) and put them on a table out in the open maybe? If you really don't want the majority of gun-show attendees to touch your guns, its probably a good idea to get some glass to put your antiques behind so they can't diminish the value.

I dunno, seems easy enough to me.

I agree with this sentiment. The vast majority of the firearms at the show are for sale, so by extension it's expected a prospective buyer be allowed to pick up a firearm for closer inspection. Of course common courtesy dictates that the buyer ask first for permission to pick up the firearm, but often the seller is busy, and yes, sometimes the buyer just doesn't think to ask. Bottom line, if the firearm is on a table at the show, you have to anticipate that someone sooner or later is going to pick it up. If you're worried about depreciation of value as a result of handling... then put it under glass or out of reach behind a rope, and be done with it.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i could not make it through all the pages. but it is the same rants from the same people. WHY go to a gun show. gate prices should be 25.00 to keep you online shoppers from coming. your not going to buy anything anyways. the guy who stinks. i want him at my tables. i know he works and hunts. i know he is a serious about weapons. not a weekend warrior who wants to pull his ar-15 out or his ak-47 to show off to his friends but never fires them.
the people in the chairs. or the people with the carts. hey. it means they plan on being there a while. and the people with the carts with 15 guns. let them enjoy the show they want to. i have seen many trades come off those guys to dealers and private collectors.

and to the guy with the marlin 60 22 beat to hell for 200.00, don't buy it. why would anyone look at a used 22 riffle. you can buy new ones for 100.00 ish... how much do you really think you might have saved anyways.

same complaints every show.

new rule. if you go to a gun show knowing these are the things you are going to see and complain about them. how about you get banned from the site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom