Gun world rant/question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of Gunworld, where is it?
It's in Del City on Sunnylane south of 29th Street.

To show how much of an a**hole the owner is, many years ago when we still put on Hunter Safety Classes, Gunworld had only been open about a year or so. A couple of my fellow instructors went there to ask about putting on a class. The owner said, "Sure! How much do you charge for the class?" When the instructors said the class would be free, the owner suddenly wasn't interested.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a total scam there. It insults my intelligence to walk in that store at this point. During the major gun crunch I was looking for a G44. I called around to several stores (except for Gun World) and found one in OKC that said they had it in stock. I'd never been to that store before, and haven't since. They weren't as astronomically high priced as Gun World, but they were a very close second. They wouldn't quote a price for the G44 over the phone. When I got there, they had it stickered for $679! It should be around $350 (if memory serves). I'll follow previous posters in this thread and won't disclose the name of the store, but steer clear of 6214 Northwest Expressway unless you want over-pay. Just saying....

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... I'll follow previous posters in this thread and won't disclose the name of the store, but steer clear of 6214 Northwest Expressway unless you want over-pay. Just saying....

Good thing you won't mention Firearm Central. We wouldn't want to hurt any feelers.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I believe they were. But it was a long time ago and it's sure changed!
I bought a shotgun from a shop in Mustang back in the mid to late 90’s. I remember the name being Mashburn, but I could be wrong. Does anybody know what store was in Mustang, OK?

Never heard of Gun World before this thread, and I don’t think that I’ll be visiting anytime soon.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you (well some of you anyhow, not all) that already know about this place, why does it seem to make you mad and why would you ever go back? You can't do anything about it.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a shotgun from a shop in Mustang back in the mid to late 90’s. I remember the name being Mashburn, but I could be wrong. Does anybody know what store was in Mustang, OK?

Never heard of Gun World before this thread, and I don’t think that I’ll be visiting anytime soon.
Arrow Pawn? Since 1994.

Latest posts

Top Bottom