h and h gun store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry you didn't receive the answers and information you should have when you were inquiring about the rifle. With over 1400 firearms on display it is difficult to keep apprised of what comes with every firearm, however, the employee should have found out for you.I will visit with the employee abou that.

Were you in the store in the afternoon? If so, was that you visiting with the salesman, inquiring about seeing a rifle advertised on our website?

The rifle in question has a suggested retail price of $1,995 so our price of $1,599 is $396 less than MSRP. We also have a model at $1,099.98 which is priced $275 under MSRP.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to know a guy that would make you a box, they looked real and would include the serial number if you sent it to him but he charged $30 to $40 for them

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry you didn't receive the answers and information you should have when you were inquiring about the rifle. With over 1400 firearms on display it is difficult to keep apprised of what comes with every firearm, however, the employee should have found out for you.I will visit with the employee abou that.

Were you in the store in the afternoon? If so, was that you visiting with the salesman, inquiring about seeing a rifle advertised on our website?

The rifle in question has a suggested retail price of $1,995 so our price of $1,599 is $396 less than MSRP. We also have a model at $1,099.98 which is priced $275 under MSRP.

You guys cant make everyone happy, and as one poster said, at least he told him he didnt know, instead of blowing smoke.
I hear nothing but good things mostly about H&H. If I ever come to town, I will visit!
as long as that greasy ass Rick Santorum isn't there. HAHA

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have done my home work on the sr 556 i just wanted to know what came with the gun i really didnt ask any techinal questions and some prices on a few things

As opposed to Academy, Bass Pro and Wally World who have salesman that do know?

That's the thing nowadays with the interwebz. You can research a particular item until you are blue in the face. If u truly did your homework you should not have to ask what comes with it. You should have known that way when the box came out you would have known what was supposed to be there and what wasn't.
I usually research stuff now until I know more than the salesman..Remember they are selling a product and have an agenda. I can usually find something they dont know about said product.

H&H is a good place. I like shooting there and they are a homegrown business. Sorry I get tired of the constant bashing of said place, especially when I could go into any gunshop and pull the same stunt.
The burgers are good!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently the box a gun comes in is paramount in importance. Do you have any idea how many people I've sold a gun to on the classifieds who had to have "THE BOX"?? It always tickles me when someone decides to meet up with me and I get "that" PM ... the one that says "Oh, well, it's not exactly a deal-breaker but do you happen to have the box it came in?" LOL

Hello..... the gun lock? Better have it or I'm walkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom