Hats offto murphs guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmunch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to Murphs guns for selling there ammo at non inflated prices I was there yesterday and bought 45 acp for 25.00 a 50 rd box 22 lr for 29.00 550 rounds These guys are awesome gentlemen to do business with. I guess that is why I have been for 20 years! I sure hate to see some of the stuff that is going on in the gun community now but some people cant pass the opportunity to fill thir pockets no matter who gets hurt. Thanks again Murphs. I hope this thank you doesn't get me baned again!

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my first two guns at murf's back when I lived in Lawton. Excellent people that do great business!

With any luck, I'll soon be back in Lawton crashing the FGST lunches

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up there, and most of what I own came thru the doors of one of the 3 shops I've known them to have. (Actually, I think they've had 4) Including a few in the last couple weeks.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went over yesterday afternoon, they told me ATF suspended their FFL for doing business as "Murf's Guns Inc." because their FFL just said "Murf's Guns". Been that way since 1991 or so if I understood correctly - they've got a lawyer on it and are hoping to have it fixed reasonably quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom