Heck with bologna - who loves Spam? :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not the "Get a cheap iPhone 6" spam we're getting tonight, either.

I like plain ol' fashioned Spam, fried slightly crispy on lightly toasted white bread with mayo and American cheese. A fried egg isn't a bad addition, either.

I may go make some sammiches right now. Sounds damn good at 2AM after a couple of speedballs (vodka, gin, tequila, lime juice and a splash of sweet & sour mix).

<edit> You guys tried the other Spam varieties? Bacon, jalapeno, etc.?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dammit! I just found out I am Spam-less until I can make it to the store tomorrow. So I'm having some Ballpark Angus beef dogs for now. <sigh> Oh well.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just had me a fried Spam and tomato sammich, as a matter of fact.

Watch the other flavors. They put chicken in them. If you want to go the cheaper route, buy a block of Bar S chopped ham. It tastes about the same fried.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't had a good fried spam sandwich in about 10yrs. My wife won't eat it, so it doesn't get bought. I might have to get some though. I used to eat it with abit of mayo and cheese.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#2 Son ate that stuff every single night ... Fried eggs and SPAM, or Kraft Cheese and Macaroni and SPAM ... wonder what that kid's cholesterol level is now? :scratch: Only good thing about it was that meant there was regular food left for the rest of us to eat. Damned kid was a gigantic sinkhole when he was a teenager ... :disappoin On the bright side, I never had to deal with leftovers ... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom