Hennessy Hammock group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will do my best if I have them by Friday I will make sure you can get yours by Friday as well. No extra money needed. But I do like corona lite. =]

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will do my best if I have them by Friday I will make sure you can get yours by Friday as well. No extra money needed. But I do like corona lite. =]

A case by Friday, two by Thursday XD! I'm supposed to be camping with my folks this weekend is why I asked. Well, I'm going to camp, they're going to haul in 3 truckloads of **** and pretend to camp.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I knew that the first time I watched the video. That was why I was totally surprised I'd never seen them before. Then when I watched the video of using the Snake Skins, I knew I had to have it for my frame pack camping kit. I will probably spring for one of their Supershelter 4 Season add ons in the future as well.

I've been wanting something small and easy to use that I could keep in my pack for awhile, but for the comparative price of a decent 1 person or 2 person tent that takes a lot more time to set up, these are just frigging sweet. Plus I seriously like the fact that you don't have to worry about making sure you don't have a rock in your back, or sticks tearing the tent bottom.

If I ever decide to go free hiking in a treeless environment, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to debut mine at the Centennial Camporee for the Indian Nations Council this weekend so if they're here early enough on Friday I'll chip in with JR on your beverages:) If not, I guess I'll wait until I take them out canoeing.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. Unfortunately, if my wife finds out about this you probably won't have a repeat customer. After she kills me she won't need to buy one for herself either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom