Hennessy Hammock group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To everyone the Hammocks are here, PM me for my phone number if you can't wait and want your tonight. If you can wait I will be Emailing you all over the next day or two.

BW

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll share a hanging tip for all you new owners.

Hang the foot end 4-6" higher than the head end. this setup seems to be the magic setup for me

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably have to pick mine up/otherwise Wednesday Dubs. Thanks for doing this for us, again, I really appreciate the deal you passed on!

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably have to pick mine up/otherwise Wednesday Dubs. Thanks for doing this for us, again, I really appreciate the deal you passed on!

Not to rub it in, but, I already got mine.:tounge2:
Actually, if I would have known, I would have picked yours up and brought it to you tonight. Somebody picked theirs up before me and I figured it was you.
It's pretty cool, I rushed home and set it up, tried it out, then the kids wanted to try it out, now they think it's theirs. I showed them, I took it down and put it away. I'm way tougher than my kids.
I want to thank you too dubs for the time and effort you put into this one, this was a good group buy.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I can't even try mine out until I get some "alone time", as I didn't clear this purchase lol. I was going to offer to do the same for you, but since I started the new job this morning I didn't want to talk out my butt :D.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dubs if you're up, PM me your location and number, and I'll pick mine up after I get off work tomorrow if it works for you. Looks like it'll be the only time I can this week, as we're heading to MO Friday evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom