Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The authorities handcuffed a woman who was agitated about her two children in the school (apparently the police were not going into the building.) When they took the handcuffs off of her, she sprinted and jumped over the barricades and pulled her two children out of a window.
She did what any parent would do that loved their children. We haven't heard the last of the failures on the part of many people/agencies and I would expect that some will lose their jobs or face civil lawsuits. Plus, the city of Uvalde is in line for major lawsuits.
but the cops can only enter through a door?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
51CAE2D9-D48A-40DB-A716-34190DD940AB.png

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me sick too. All those cops that look like soldiers, with their rifles and tac gear did nothing.

Did anyone find out if it’s true that they tased a parent trying to get to their kid?
Like everything else now, cops have e written procedures they are required to follow, or lose their job! I understand these procedures are an attempt to do a safer, more efficient job, and not step on anyone's toes. tHE PROBLEM IS some squirrel that is the biggest suck ass, and has spent his/her life in some class room, on mom and dads DIME, and has never actually done anything, i are the type people e writing these procedures! All big industry, and business, schools, etc. have this very same problem! What escapes the leadership in all organization, is there are other things that should be considered, than just being politically correct! When little innocent kids lives are at stake, these cops ZMUS
I think they are...they're trying to disarm the American population for a reason.
I can't believe American Politicians, even Democratic Politicians would stoop to this level to achieve their political agenda! WOULD THEY?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry my post above got cut off! The point I was trying to make is, 90 day wonders, collage kids, placed in charge of things ONLY because they went to school on mom, and dad's money, and that have never actually done anything, DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING! THEY CAN NOT CONTROL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WITH WRITTEN PROCEDURES! I retired as a Fire Fighter, and believe me, these GOD LIKE PROCEDURES place fo irst responders in a position where they must choose, between doing what must be done, and following procedures! The procedures are designed to cover the bosses ass, no matter what happens! If Americans are good at anything it is improvising , thinking on their feet, and we are going to have to TRUST these first responders judgement, and allow them to do what must be done, without hanging them up to dry, if things don't go right!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classrooms have windows. Some kids were helped to escape, out the windows, by TEACHERS.

Why is the "teacher" that propped open a door "required to be locked" and checked same door TWICE, NOT in custody and being intensely investigated and interrogated.

Why 2 timelines being reported.

US MARSHALLS, FBI, BATF agents ON SCENE. Principal and Chief (not on scene) in charge?

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the small town narrative= not having $$$$$ for the police but the school is built like a fortress? Doubtful. Exterior steel doors… chain to handles, attach chain to pick up, gently putt the foot on the gas and voila no more doors. Or better yet, we’re those the ONLY DOORS IN THE BUILDING that could be used to enter the building? Bet at least one other exterior door was propped open in the chaos.

The rest is arm chair quarterback….

The more info comes out the more angry I get.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry my post above got cut off! The point I was trying to make is, 90 day wonders, collage kids, placed in charge of things ONLY because they went to school on mom, and dad's money, and that have never actually done anything, DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING! THEY CAN NOT CONTROL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WITH WRITTEN PROCEDURES! I retired as a Fire Fighter, and believe me, these GOD LIKE PROCEDURES place fo irst responders in a position where they must choose, between doing what must be done, and following procedures! The procedures are designed to cover the bosses ass, no matter what happens! If Americans are good at anything it is improvising , thinking on their feet, and we are going to have to TRUST these first responders judgement, and allow them to do what must be done, without hanging them up to dry, if things don't go right!

And each time these ineffective and dangerous policies are followed at the expense of the citizens, it is becomes very clear that the type of individuals hired into these positions of trust are there more for their person financial benefits rather than to serve.
Just following orders hasn’t worked for cowards hiding from the carnage their yellow backs have created since the mid 40’s, as long as my lungs fill with air I will repeat that so it will not be forgotten.
Weeding these types out is a fairly straightforward process, however I haven’t seen enough will to push this type of change forward. The ugly truth is these innocents perished due in large part I think to apathy.
Who’s to blame..............look at what’s stuck on the soles of our own shoes.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LE waiting on a keycarrying person to enter a school is an excuse. Exterior school windows can be broken for entry with tools officers already on their person. Whole wall sections can be pulled down with a chain/strap attached to a 4WD vehicle. The now ubiquitous LE armored vehicle can drive through fences and most walls. Fire trucks carry building entry tools, including porta-powers. LE tactical teams also have access to building entry tools and methods. While the armored vehicle might not be immediately available, at least one of the other would be in 5-10 minutes or less of a call out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom