Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like everything else now, cops have e written procedures they are required to follow, or lose their job! I understand these procedures are an attempt to do a safer, more efficient job, and not step on anyone's toes. tHE PROBLEM IS some squirrel that is the biggest suck ass, and has spent his/her life in some class room, on mom and dads DIME, and has never actually done anything, i are the type people e writing these procedures! All big industry, and business, schools, etc. have this very same problem! What escapes the leadership in all organization, is there are other things that should be considered, than just being politically correct! When little innocent kids lives are at stake, these cops ZMUS

I can't believe American Politicians, even Democratic Politicians would stoop to this level to achieve their political agenda! WOULD THEY?
No excuse, not valid, p*ss*es they are.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don’t look all that tough to breach, especially not with a key.

Eventually they’re going to have to allow the public to see what they were dealing with. It’s not going to go well for them when it all comes out. :(
EEF9-F8-F5-B02-F-47-CC-B358-7-DA7467-F1-EFD.jpg

27-A8743-B-CFB5-4799-95-B9-BA311-A7626-D5.jpg

686-ABEC3-5841-4-C45-9-F94-D2-A1226-CFF04.jpg

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well we all know now police were unable to enter the building until the proper person with the proper key showed up, the door was only propped open for the shooter, police in Uvalde apparently were never trained to break down doors or break glass
So, I’m supposed to believe that all these tactical Timmies didn’t have a shotty rigged for breaching in their entire inventory?

I’m reading that they are deeper than most on active shooter training down there which only leaves the darkest of scenarios. That little bitty shred of respect for the “thin blue line”, detectable only under electron microscope is flashing out of existence like a subatomic particle. Whoever is responsible for this Charlie Foxtrot, and three each way from that point to be sure, should be lined up on the town square for remedial counseling. If the Hebrews can hunt Nazis for eternity there should be no refuge on any plane of existence for cork sockers who murder children for political reasons.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LE waiting on a keycarrying person to enter a school is an excuse. Exterior school windows can be broken for entry with tools officers already on their person. Whole wall sections can be pulled down with a chain/strap attached to a 4WD vehicle. The now ubiquitous LE armored vehicle can drive through fences and most walls. Fire trucks carry building entry tools, including porta-powers. LE tactical teams also have access to building entry tools and methods. While the armored vehicle might not be immediately available, at least one of the other would be in 5-10 minutes or less of a call out.
Halligan bar - Wikipedia should be in every police car. "Based on the earlier Kelly tool, the Halligan is a multipurpose tool for prying, twisting, punching, or striking.[6] It consists of a claw (or fork), a blade (wedge or adze), and a tapered pick, which is especially useful in quickly breaching many types of locked doors.

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom