Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are...they're trying to disarm the American population for a reason.
I been thinking this ever since that coup they called an honest election, them commie's/dem's know they have to dis-arm the bottom 95% so the top 5% can move in and take total control un-resisted to implement their agenda. Their sacrificing little children just to rile up the public into doing something ultra-stupid that will throw us into an all out civil war and probably the collapse of this country forever.
Has anybody here seen the article about how Canada is beefing up their border because they see a collapse coming here and they don't want hundreds of thousands of refugees pouring in there.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was reported today is that the door was a heavy steel door that opened outward with a lock on it. LEO did not have the equipment on hand to breach the door until a TX game warden showed up with a crow bar and hammer. The custodian showed up with a key at the same time.
This is the current story of why they couldn’t breach the door.
Personally, I would think from a security standpoint that the local Leo and sheriffs dept should have been issued a master key?
But how did the shooter just walk right in? How was he able to get in so easily but the swat team couldn’t?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don
But how did the shooter just walk right in? How was he able to get in so easily but the swat team couldn’t?
I don’t know how schools handle door security while class is in session.
Do teachers lock the doors while class is in session or only if an alarm is sounded? Again, I don’t know.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

In the article:

Due to open border, gangs, drugs, sex trafficking and illegals; school policy is LOCKED DOORS and ARMED SAFETY OFFICER ON DUTY.

1 minute before JACKASS crashed his truck, a TEACHER propped the door open. Safety Officer was not at school.

Teachers were putting children out through windows.

Are you smelling the stink?

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the article:

Due to open border, gangs, drugs, sex trafficking and illegals; school policy is LOCKED DOORS and ARMED SAFETY OFFICER ON DUTY.

1 minute before JACKASS crashed his truck, a TEACHER propped the door open. Safety Officer was not at school.

Teachers were putting children out through windows.

Are you smelling the stink?

Six School Resource Officers for Eight Schools!
The locked door was not the problem it was Pete A. who would not give the order to kill the gunkid
from the window on the outside or threw the door.

In an active shooter in a school all doors are closed and locked.
The office staff - Principal & Etc are in communication with each classroom (Intercomm)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 Fed agencies on sight and School Principal in command is totally BS

Doesn't change the timeline of Teacher propping door open just before Jackass arrived.

Shooting starts and windows were opened for students to get out.

11:27: One minute before Ramos crashes his truck, a teacher props open the door which Ramos eventually uses to enter the school. This door is reportedly normally *locked*.

11:28: Ramos crashes into the ditch. The teacher runs to room 132 to retrieve a phone. Same teacher walks back to the exit door and the door remains propped open.

(No time given): Ramos opens the truck and two men from the funeral home, who were checking on him, take off running when they see a gun. They’re shot at but no one is hit.

11:30: The teacher runs back inside, panicked, and apparently calls 911. Door remains propped open. The use of the word “apparently” is peculiar. At this point in the investigation, with this detailed of a timeline, you would think that teacher has been identified, confirmed and a statement taken, that they did in fact call 911.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom