Here we go again - They just can't figure it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother bought a cmag during the Clinton gun ban, he got a "good deal" on it at like $450 bucks. Yeah, prices go up during bans, that's for darn sure. He eventually gave it to me for my birthday, since he no longer had a rifle that took AR mags. Yeah, lucky me for sure, I used to shoot the sh*t outta this drum, never once had a jam.....I recently picked up a clone as well, only issue with it was it seemed like the springs in it are a lil weak, not tried it once tho but IIRC the last 7-10 rounds didn't wanna feed, its like the spring was weak......worked fine up till then.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone notice they are trying to hide the magazine ban inside the Cyber Security Bill ? This is exactly the kind of thing people need to be on the lookout for. They hid all kinds of garbage inside Obamacare, the biggest tax increase on the middle class in USA history. Between the magazine ban issue, the UN Small Arms Treaty (that is not dead, just on hold until after the election) and 0bama's comments the other day about no citizen should own an AK47, the 2nd Ammendment is under serious attack. God help us if 0bama steals the election(he had George Soros buy out the main vote counting company SCYTL and remove transparency in vote counting).

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who would be butthurt if the jam-o-matic 100 rnd drums were outlawed? My only concern (and I am sure everyone's concern)with this is that they will push it too far and say any mag that holds more than something stupid like 10 rounds is too much. I'd not be too pissed off if they said any mag that has a capacity to hold triple digits is outlawed. I am 100% sure that the 100 round drums would then become 99 round drums effectively making their legislation useless but I digress.

30 round Pmags are plenty for pretty much anything I'd ever need them for, and they work. Imagine if the Aurora shooter had 10 PMAGs in a belt carrier (300 rounds) and they functioned the way they are supposed to!!! Would have been much worse.

It does crack me up that "Civilians shouldn't have access to these high capacity military mags" which actually aren't used by the military at all, they are strictly commercial in their use.
Lots of army units actually use pmags.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom