Here we go - Tulsa public schools to start review of school names..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crowds on Demand was looking for some Charlottesville actors 10 days ago, coincidence?

i.imgur.com_18yOZFd.jpg
Charlotte is the next state over from Charolettesville, for the record.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[QUOTE="donner, post: 3022512, member:

The populous isn't being overridden. If the populous wants the statues back, elect people who will put them back. Instead of the people who vote to remove them.[/QUOTE]
The problem is that they are being taken down against the wishes of the local populace by hate groups like antifa and liberal, leftists progressives, but I'm sure you approve of that.
Leave them up until voted on to remain as a local issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The SEC is a great conference. And there are more sports than just football. It's no secret that other coaches (even within the SEC) have gone into the home of recruits and said things like "why would you want to go to a racist school like ole miss. Just look at their state flag".

As for manufacturing jobs, well, that is more complicated. For one thing, the south is full of unskilled (i.e. cheap) labor. Many places in the south are also very good about giving large tax breaks to bring jobs in.

But it's nice that you quote a story about Alabama when i was clearly talking about Mississippi and it's state flag (you know, the one with the confederate emblem on it).

But, did you know that the Nissan plant in Canton doesn't fly the state flag? Nor do many cities now.

Not even a good spin. It doesn't matter the state, it's the south east, and sports are king. I'd ask you prove with links your comment about coaches and recruiters using that tactic. The NCAA would love to see your proof that ever happened.
Me thinks your jealous of Bama.

I can't believe you consider your states employees unskilled and cheap.
Why would a company interested in profit and shareholders locate in commiefornika or the Northeast where unions do nothing but enrich the leadership offering little to the pensioner with underfunded programs.
Unbeknownst to you, the move to those areas is looking for loyal employees willing to make a good wage that have a work ethic.
That is why manufacturing is booming in the South East

Every state offers tax incentives to relocate. The SE isn't unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom