Hey JB! He's coming for our guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buyers of firearms at gun stores already submit to background checks. Nice of him to leave that part out.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Campaign rhetoric.
He says he's going to work with both parties and community leaders to arrive at a consensus that reduces all forms of violence at all levels.
We are supposed to feel better because of his statement and vote for him because of his "leadership"

It's just empty campaign talk, unless and until additional gun control legislation is introduced. Gun control legislation has been a big loser for the Democratic party in the past so they are putting out feelers. Hopefully they will be quickly chopped off.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
obama said:
“ the president said. "That we should check out a person’s criminal record before they can check out at a gun store. That a mentally unbalanced individual should not be able to get his hands on a gun so easily.”
Hey Dumba$$ it's called NCIC background check and no one gets a gun without one
How ignorent is this loser.How badly does he want to be Ruler and not just a mere president.:mad: :mad: :mad:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama- "I think a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals, ....”

Finally, proof Obama is a commie.. he thinks our soldiers need AK47's instead of American made M-16's.

kamicollo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that I am not the most intelligent or informed man in the world. But could someone please explain to me what an AK-47 has to do with the Aurora shooting? Also my history is VERY rusty, could someone inform me exactly what years the AK was issued to US soldiers? Maybe he just had a freudian slip with this fast and furious scandal I'm sure he is trying to cover up.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that I am not the most intelligent or informed man in the world. But could someone please explain to me what an AK-47 has to do with the Aurora shooting? Also my history is VERY rusty, could someone inform me exactly what years the AK was issued to US soldiers? Maybe he just had a freudian slip with this fast and furious scandal I'm sure he is trying to cover up.

Facts don't matter. It's about pushing the public's emotional hot buttons. The "AK-47" is a very scary fully automatic weapon in many people's minds so it is the picture of gun violence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom