Hey JB! He's coming for our guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Problem is these guys who snap trend to have of the scale IQs and are smart enough to tread water. They blend on with everyone until they snap. What do the most recent ones have in common? They got Govt funding for their educations...

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama- "I think a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals, ....”

Finally, proof Obama is a commie.. he thinks our soldiers need AK47's instead of American made M-16's.

He hates M-16 and Eugene Stoner!

The whole gun control debate is so exhasberating to watch because definalty one side, but both sides that jabber and vote on it, reall have very little knowledge about firearmes and the laws the govern them. Just like the voting for the health care bill, let's pass this thing and see what's inside it later.

F

fredkrueger

If he thinks that ak's belong in the hands of soldiers does it mean that our government will switch to ak's instead of M4's and M16's? Just asking. No matter what kind of a gun someone that is a criminal has, they can kill somebody with it. It is just amazing how many people in this world are so uneducated when it comes to firearms. I used to hate guns when I was younger. I didn't know anything about them so I was scared to death of them. But when I started doing research and took my concealed carry course I learned things about guns that I never knew. Now I love them. It was all about getting to know them and to know how they function.

F

fredkrueger

And the line that Obama used in which he said that he wants it to be where you have a background check before you can buy a gun. Are you freaking kidding me?? That is the way that it already is. He doesn't know anything about guns and never will. But he wants to act like he does and that he also knows about gun laws. Pure ignorance. And this is the man that so many people want back in office. I believe that if you are a true patriotic American and you are pro gun then you cannot be for Obama. That is the truth.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the line that Obama used in which he said that he wants it to be where you have a background check before you can buy a gun. Are you freaking kidding me?? That is the way that it already is. He doesn't know anything about guns and never will. But he wants to act like he does and that he also knows about gun laws. Pure ignorance. And this is the man that so many people want back in office. I believe that if you are a true patriotic American and you are pro gun then you cannot be for Obama. That is the truth.
Unless that means the dreaded gun show loophole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom