High School Basketball Shot Clock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I don't agree with the shot clock. If those girls used a different strategy to win the game than the way they usually play then good for them. The losing coach has no one to blame but himself for not adapting to the strategy. All a shot clock does is benefit the team with the best shooters. There is more to the game than shooting, as this coach obviously prooved.

Except they still lost...

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I don't agree with the shot clock. If those girls used a different strategy to win the game than the way they usually play then good for them. The losing coach has no one to blame but himself for not adapting to the strategy. All a shot clock does is benefit the team with the best shooters. There is more to the game than shooting, as this coach obviously prooved.

Lulz... Their strategy got them beat! They lost.

The shot clock will come because who wants to watch someone hold a ball for 12 minutes? Sports need to be somewhat spectator friendly. Now, I'd never watch chicks throw a ball into a bucket unless they were nekkid and in my kitchen, but that's just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom