Hillary is in Iowa Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and so it begins...
firstlady.jpg
... better take (and hold) Congress if it can be done.

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's no way. While Marco can get the hispanic vote, she would destroy him in the debates, and Paul has the same crazy rep as his daddy... just with a different demographic of followers. Regardless of Rands brilliant ideology of constitutional governing, he's already labeled as a tantrum throwing whiny little tea-bagger.

We need a super-candidate. Someone as likeable as Obama, the debate skills of Newt, and politically clean and transparent slate.

The younger Gen, minorities and Florida could carry Rubio. Both would need a good VP mate.

Hillary is very beatable, Just as Obama was, but ya ain't gonna beat her unless ya get some Independent/moderate votes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree. The Dems are just getting younger and more diverse. The GOP is getting older and more concentrated.

Look at why and how our Govt is even functioning....its the President and Senate...the GOP controlled congress is doing nothin, nada, zilch. Young people see this.

The young people that see that are fools and blinded by the media lies, so are the older people that believe it too. The GOP controlled House as passed hundreds of bills that the Dim controlled senate will not even bring to the floor.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The young people that see that are fools and blinded by the media lies, so are the older people that believe it too. The GOP controlled House as passed hundreds of bills that the Dim controlled senate will not even bring to the floor.

Either way you toss the dice, their inability to get stuff done is what the focus is. Losers always complain about doing their best... Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the GOP controlled congress is doing nothin, nada, zilch. Young people see this.

Are you back in the 80's? the GOP is nowhere near in charge of congress. The senate is still liberal ran by the greatest idiots in history.

Your Idol Nancy Pelosi said yesterday on national TV that if the GOP won the Senate, the world as we know it today would cease to exist.

In a way that's correct, but none the less. The house that is in charge of expenditures and fiscal things have constantly been over ridden by the democratic ran senate.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either way you toss the dice, their inability to get stuff done is what the focus is. Losers always complain about doing their best... Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

Must be why the Libs are complaining about the Repubicans so much.

Are you back in the 80's? the GOP is nowhere near in charge of congress. The senate is still liberal ran by the greatest idiots in history.

Your Idol Nancy Pelosi said yesterday on national TV that if the GOP won the Senate, the world as we know it today would cease to exist.

In a way that's correct, but none the less. The house that is in charge of expenditures and fiscal things have constantly been over ridden by the democratic ran senate.

Exactly!!! But those same voters thought the GOP controlled congress in 2008.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to laugh every time you staunch GOP supporters try to explain politics. Your blind as to how you lost and don't have a clue on how to fix it. All ya can do is blame and call people liberals. It's really comical.

This is why I advocate voting age restrictions. There comes a time when the older generation needs to give up and let the younger generations run the show. About age 65 ought to be about right.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is OK, I laugh every time I hear you guys say the GOP is dead. It is wishful thinking on your part and nothing more. I heard it before Reagan was elected, before Bush 1 and Bush 2, and it gets funnier every time I hear it.

As for letting the younger people do all the voting, you mean like these? Watch the video.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/15/college-students-sign-petition-to-support-isis-on-911video/

Almost forgot an example of media bias I wanted to mention, Obama's approval rating is almost the same as Bush's was at this point in their presidency. The media did stories on Bush's low approval rating 126 times, Obama's low rating, only 9 times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom