Hillary is in Iowa Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all in the approach... The dems campaigned like pastors and preachers. They inspired and encouraged with what they said they could do. Absolute lies all of it, but like religion, people will believe what they want to believe. On the flip side, pubs campaigned like pastors and preachers of Westboro. Constantly assigning blame to the other side. Asking voters "how can't you see they're wrong" and it came off very bitter. Somewhat true, but like religion, people will believe what they want to believe... Perception is reality these days. We can't go into another election as the bitter old-hat losers.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_Ds87GVn.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She will be president.

She will get the same votes as your current president, for the same reason.

People are stupid, stupid, stupid.

I seriously doubt Hillary gets elected. Might not even get the Dem nomination. The far left wants Warren, the moderate Dems want anybody else, it is only the Dem elite and the media pushing her.

As for the GOP only giving a negative message, the only thing the Dems have done for the last 6 years is whine because the Republicans will not go along with their plans. Even when the Dems had the votes to pass some things they did not because they wanted Republicans to go along. That way the Dems could claim the fuster cluck was a bipartisan bill. The GOP learned it's lesson about that with the TARPs bill where more Dems voted for it then Republicans but it still gets blamed on the GOP by low information voters.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No you screwed it to match what you think I believe, there is a big difference.

On a lighter note, Biden is headed to Iowa in the next few days too. He claims it is official business but everyone knows he is hoping to get his name in the mix.

You know Cheneys last year in office, he went to Iowa on official business as well. It's what politicians on the way out do. They help the party raise money. That's all Biden is doing. He's fundraising for the next guy. Same as Cheney did.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know Cheneys last year in office, he went to Iowa on official business as well. It's what politicians on the way out do. They help the party raise money. That's all Biden is doing. He's fundraising for the next guy. Same as Cheney did.

Nope, he fully intends to run for prez in 2016. At least according to all reports I have heard he is getting an organization together, looking at campaign staff, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom