Holy crap that HURT!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what the ER told us before....If you have any of the ABC's you get immediate attention.... Airway Blood Cardiac Since you had 2 of the three, you were a hot potato.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what the ER told us before....If you have any of the ABC's you get immediate attention.... Airway Blood Cardiac Since you had 2 of the three, you were a hot potato.

QFT...

When I had my heart attack and walked into the ER I told 'em my BP was 220 over 110 when I checked it at home and pulse was 120. They checked it immediately right there at the reception desk (it was higher by then). From the time I walked thru the door until I was laid out and hooked up to all their machines couldn't have been more than 3 to 5 minutes (maybe less). I'm pretty sure the ER docs saved my life.

ER's do get it, which is why when someone tells me a story now about a guy sitting in one with a gun shot wound or some other horror story for 3 hours I pretty much figure there must be more to the story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom