HOTTEST HOT SAUCE I have ever had.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hot sauces contain three ingredients which are peppers, vinegar, and salt. The choices are original Tabasco, and a precious few others.

Check the label. If a hot sauce contains pepper extract, onions, xantham gum, water, papaya, guava, mango, passion fruit, or horse piss, then that stuff isn't hot sauce.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody remember Taco Tico? I loved their very hot taco sauce. I'd pay good money to find something with the same flavor. As far as heat goes, it wasn't burn your mouth, but it had a great flavor. I wish I knew what peppers they used...

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just dont understand the fascination with hot sauce. why would you want to have some stuff so hot you cant taste the food its on? and then have it burn your cornhole on the way out.

i just dont get it.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just dont understand the fascination with hot sauce. why would you want to have some stuff so hot you cant taste the food its on? and then have it burn your cornhole on the way out.

i just dont get it.

I don't either...! I can't eat anything that hot. I got some terrible Kung-Pow chicken one time at Panda Express in Stillwater, OK and nearly died when I ate one of those little peppers. Maybe you're not supposed to eat them, I don't know.

Eating something that hot actually makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Don't know how some of you can do it. Kudos to you, but I sure cant..!

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
daves is the hottest i have ever had, i bought some daves that was some sort of special reserve or something, it came in a small wooden coffin, never tried it and come to think of it i dont remember what ever happened to it?

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the hottest i've had:

awww.lemproducts.com_images_uploads_4187_1892_thumb.jpg

barratt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Mad Dog stuff is capsciene, and is rated at 5mill scoville. Its hot, ask me how I know lol.

The guy working at the store where I got the daves told me the sauce hotter then the daves is the Maddog 357 ghost Chile sauce

Ive got to get a bottle and try
:fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom